Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pies & Nuns

Last night I dreamed....

I got a call from my mom, who was out buying new light fixtures for the house. She asked me,

"What kind of pie? Vanilla, cherry, or pumpkin?"

"What are you talking about?

"Oh, for the light fixtures! They've got these really cute lights here that are all shaped like different pies. I thought we could have a different pie in each room."

"I don't know if that would look good."

"Trust me, they're so cute. The kids will love them."

"But I'm almost 30."

"What kind of pie?"

"Vanilla."

Meanwhile, I had a few friends and some family over, and three nuns stopped by. My family was super pumped that these nuns were here. And they weren't the nuns you imagine when you think of nuns...they were all really young and kind of college-girly. If that makes sense.

I'm almost afraid to put this out there, but please remember that I can't help what I dream, and that it does not reflect how I feel about things in real life. But my family wanted to go through this ritual with the nuns where they sprayed pepper spray in all their mouths and followed it up with turning the fire extinguishers on them.

.......So that happened.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha I've had some coursework in Jungian dream analysis--but I don't know what that last bit means!

    ReplyDelete