Friday, November 6, 2015

Kidnapping, Snow, & a Birthday Party

Last night I dreamt that my sister took my baby daughter without my permission, and my husband and I were driving after them in a cop car to get her back. Kyle was driving, so he turned on the sirens and pulled up right next to her, but she just sped up and we got stuck at a red light (because even when your daughter is kidnapped, you have to obey the laws of traffic).

We finally got to my sister's house and were looking everywhere for them. My daughter was just hanging out on the living room floor. My sister walked in as I was scooping her up and acted like everything was normal, but I was still mad at her, so Kyle and I left. When we got to the car, we realized that we had left the windows open and it was filled with snow, even though it was warm out and we were wearing t-shirts. So we had to clear out the car and clean it before we could go home.

When we got back, we hosted Molly's first birthday party (which is actually coming up later this month), but hardly anyone showed up. And the few people who did show up filled out reviews about how the party went. And apparently they thought the party was lame. So I hope that doesn't reflect her actual party.

No comments:

Post a Comment